- That there is only One God who has revealed Himself as our Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Cor. 8:6 , Matt. 28:9; 3:16-17).
- In the absolute Lordship and deity of Jesus Christ including His pre-existence, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and imminent visible return to the earth in glory and power to establish His eternal kingdom (Col. 1:15, I Tim. 3:16, Matt. 1:18-24, I Cor. 5:21, Rom. 4:25).
- In the full spiritual authority, reliability, and divine inspiration of the Bible (IITim.3:16, Rom. 15:4, II Pet. 1:20-21).
- In the great task of global evangelization (Matt. 28:19, 19-20).
- That entrance into the church is through the “New Birth” which is brought about by genuine repentance of sin, confession of faith in Jesus Christ as the only Lord and Savior (Jn. 3:1-6, Lk. 13:3, Eph. 2:8).
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is an essential component of an effective Christian life and witness (Jn. 16:5-11, Acts 1:8, II Pet. 1:3-4).
- That the church can fulfill its mission through the five ascension gift ministries that Christ gave unto men (Eph. 4:11-13).
- That Satan exists, and he reigns over the kingdom of darkness, but Christ has absolute triumph over all of Satan’s works (Col. 2:15).